Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

Another Christmas day has come. I am led to wonder how I came to hate the holidays. The first thought I have tried to rationalize is how awful my family is. The second is how awful they were even years ago when we did celebrate the holidays as a family. Both mothers and fathers side have become so intensely repulsive I can't stand to have any contact with them at any time of year. They all think they are better than others. The level of selfishness and greed each of them possess makes me wonder where I came from. I have never been that way. Always willing to share the little I have with others and remaining loyal to those who have added something special to my life... All in all, I pulled myself together enough to help in fixing dinner tonight. It was nice and peaceful.  Tomorrow will be a busy day with work, doctors appointment, and other crap to deal with. I've put a lot more on my plate because of my stupidity and don't know how the hell I'm going to manage. I'll do the best I can I suppose and that will just have to be good enough. I don't have enough energy to do otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment